March 29, 2022
- The store is currently inactive, will return soon.
January 22, 2022
- All had60 boards are out. Extras will be posted towards the end of January pending any feedback or shipping issues with GB participants' orders.
January 10, 2022
- Orders are being packed and shipped
January 2, 2022
- The shipment for the had60 boards is expected to be received on Saturday, January 8.
- Fulfillment will begin on January 10.
December 8, 2021
- The boards have finished manufacturing but may not arrive in time to ship before the holidays.
- We're still waiting on packaging materials as well.
November 4, 2021
- The order has been placed for the had60 boards with the manufacturer. Cancellations are no longer accepted for GB participants.
- We'll keep accepting orders since we needed to purchase a large number of extra units in order to hit the price target.
November 2, 2021
- Both variants of the had60 run from October will be produced! We'll be ordering from the manufacturer this week and will publish a final ETA once confirmation is received. In the meantime, we'll leave the order page open until numbers are finalized since sales are still at odd numbers.
- The boards will now support Mill-Max 7305 and 3305 sockets in response to requests from the community.
October 16, 2021
- October GB started for had60 rev1.1 boards.
April 14, 2021
- After a ton of of delays and rebuilding all of the boards from scratch, we're live! WOW!
February 7, 2021
- Order placed with manufacturer for had60 PCBs and Type-C Daughterboards. Expected to arrive around the end of February.